Tips for Using the Acrobat Reader Data
- Any thing you type in the data table CANNOT
be saved. Once you quit the program or close the file,
the data you entered is lost.
- Because the data you entered cannot be saved, print 2 copies. The
second copy can be used if you messed up the first copy.
- USE the TAB key to move around the data
table. To do this, press TAB after each entry.
- When writing in the error's plus or minus sign, type the plus sign
and write the minus sign underneath it by hand. You will lose points
is the minus sign is missing.
- When striking thru the dropped pieces of data. Do it by hand with
- When you print
- on a mac, select "Page
SetUp" under the "FILE" menu. Then choose landscape.
- on a Windows95, select "Page
SetUp" under the "FILE" menu. Then choose
Click here for e-mail
by Tony Wayne